Compensation for Damages After a Personal Injury
Serious Injury Law Group will pursue maximum compensation for your losses, including:
- Past and future medical care
- Lost income, including benefits and bonuses
- Damage to your ability to earn wages in the future
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Pain and suffering
- Mental distress.
You will pay us no fees unless we secure compensation for you. This is known as a contingency fee agreement. We do not want worries about paying for a lawyer to keep you from getting the legal help that you need.
How Our Recognized Montgomery Attorneys Approach Personal Injury Cases
Everything that we do at Serious Injury Law Group will be aimed at maximizing the amount of compensation that you recover. We know how those funds can make a meaningful difference in your life and help you to move past a devastating accident. When you work with us, we will:
- Deal with the insurance companies. You should not give a recorded statement or access to your medical records to an insurance company until you talk with us first. We can handle all communication with the insurer while you focus on your health.
- Investigate your accident. We prepare cases for success at the negotiation table and in the courtroom. We will thoroughly investigate your personal injury case, consult with experts, determine all parties who should be liable for your losses and identify all sources of compensation available to you.
Seek full compensation for your losses. We will carefully calculate, document and demand full and fair compensation for your losses. We will not let an insurance company pressure you into accepting less than what you deserve.
- Fight for you in court if that’s what it takes. If the insurance company challenges liability or the amount of damages you deserve, Serious Injury Law Group will be ready to go to trial for you. Our attorneys are experienced litigators who thrive in the courtroom.
- Always keep you informed. We know how important your case is to you. We will make sure that you know what is happening with your claim at all times and advise you on any settlement offers you receive. We will always take your calls and answer your questions.
Cases We Take
Our knowledgeable Montgomery personal injury lawyers have experience handling a broad range of cases, including:
If you have been injured or lost a loved one in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence, please contact us today to talk about your legal rights. Our Montgomery personal injury attorneys will meet with you for a free, no-obligation consultation to review your case and explain your options for pursuing the full compensation you need.
Our law firm does not charge any fees upfront to begin investigating your case, and you only pay legal fees if and when our attorneys recover compensation for you.
Legal Resources in Montgomery
Our Montgomery personal injury lawyers are often able to negotiate full and fair settlements for our clients without having to go to trial. Still, our highly skilled litigation team will be ready to take your case to trial if the insurance company is not willing to offer a fair settlement.
Depending on the circumstances of your case, you may need to know where the local circuit courts is:
Montgomery County Courthouse
251 S. Lawrence St.
Montgomery AL 36104
Phone: (334) 832-1260
If you live in one of the counties surrounding Montgomery County, you can find your local courthouse on the Alabama Judicial Circuit’s map of courts.
Whether your case settles or goes to trial, you can trust that our Montgomery personal injury lawyers will handle all the details of your claim from start to finish. We will prepare you for what to expect every step of the way, so you feel confident in how your case is being handled.
Let our attorneys take care of your case, while you take care of you. Contact us now to schedule a free consultation about your personal injury claim.
Law Enforcement in Montgomery
If you were hurt in an accident and needed to call the police ─ such as in the case of an auto accident ─ our Montgomery personal injury law firm will work with officers to obtain a copy of the accident report. This report is important because it could be used as evidence in your personal injury case.
Our firm often works with local law enforcement to obtain copies of accident reports from:
Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office
115 S. Perry St.
Montgomery AL 36104
Phone: (334) 832-4980
Montgomery Police Department
320 N. Ripley St.
Montgomery AL 36104
Phone: (334) 625-2532
When law enforcement is called to the scene of an accident, officers conduct an investigation and gather crucial evidence. They may also note who was at fault, which can help with your claim for compensation.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
If you have been seriously hurt in an accident, you need a serious advocate on your side. Let the dedicated Montgomery personal injury attorneys at Serious Injury Law Group take the pressure off you. Our knowledgeable team will do all the legal legwork in your case, so you can focus on your health and your family.
Contact our Montgomery personal injury law firm today to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation. We can review your case, answer your questions, and explain your legal options.