What Sets Us Apart
- Solely focused on personal injury cases
- Locally owned and committed to the community
- Tough in negotiations and seasoned in personal injury litigation
- Available to meet with clients wherever is most convenient
- Responsive and respectful of your time
What Clients Say About Us
Personal injury law is meant to protect innocent victims who have been unjustly injured due to someone else’s negligence or recklessness. Victims should be adequately compensated for their medical bills, time missed from work, damage to personal property, as well as pain and suffering. Unfortunately, even with the law on your side, winning a personal injury case is not a simple process.
At the Serious Injury Law Group, our dedicated Birmingham personal injury attorneys take your case, your needs, and your future seriously. Clients across Alabama have come to trust our skilled legal team to fight fiercely for their rights to maximum compensation after a serious accident. Our law firm and our attorneys are well-respected throughout the community because:
- We fight to win, not to quickly settle and move on to the next case. Our experienced Birmingham litigators thoroughly investigate cases and craft smart legal strategies to use in negotiations and court. We treat our clients like people, not claim numbers, and we are committed to doing whatever we feel is in your best interests.
- Our law firm maintains a sole focus on personal injury cases. Our attorneys are not spread thin across a variety of practice areas. We have honed our skills in Birmingham personal injury law and built an in-depth understanding of insurance company tactics.
- Our attorneys are proud to call Alabama our home. As natives of Alabama, we have grown up here and raised our families here. The things that happen in our communities matters to us. And we won’t let insurance companies take advantage of our hardworking friends and neighbors.
Whether you have been unjustly harmed due to a car or truck accident, medical malpractice, dangerous or defective product, or another negligent situation, contact us today to discuss your legal options.
Schedule a free consultation now by calling us today or filling out our online form. With offices in Birmingham, Montgomery, Mobile, and Lowndes County, our attorneys are ready and willing to meet with you wherever and whenever is most convenient, including in your home or at the hospital.
Compensation in an Injury Claim
After a person suffers a serious injury, the responsible insurance companies may use the law to try to protect their own bottom lines. They will unleash their teams of investigators and attorneys to try to minimize the damage you have suffered. That’s why you need a serious injury lawyer fighting for you.
At the Serious Injury Law Group, our personal injury firm will work to calculate, document, and demand maximum compensation for losses such as:
- Medical expenses (past, present, and future)
- Property damage (such as to your vehicle in a car accident)
- Lost income (including diminished earning capacity in the future)
- Disability or disfigurement
- Pain and suffering
- Mental distress
Don’t accept a lowball, rushed personal injury settlement from an insurance company. Get serious about pursuing the full and fair compensation you are truly owed.
Contact us now for a free legal consultation about your personal injury claim.
How Our Injury Attorneys Can Help You
After an accident, you have a right to seek compensation for your losses from any person or entity who injured you through negligence or intent. Insurance pays these claims in almost all cases. However, a for-profit insurance company will work to pay out as little as possible for a claim, particularly a claim that includes costly medical expenses.
Our injury lawyers take an aggressive approach against insurance companies that refuse to do what’s right. You can trust our skilled legal team to take action right away on your case by:
- Managing communication with insurance companies and creditors. If an insurance company tries to contact you, send them to deal with us. In the meantime, we will also reach out to creditors to let them know a personal injury claim is pending.
- Investigating your accident. We will collect a variety of evidence to determine who and/or what entity (business, corporation, local government, etc.) is responsible for your injuries and associated losses. We will also identify insurance policies these liable parties hold, which can be responsible for compensating you.
- Calculating and documenting your losses. We will determine the full extent of your costs and losses associated with the accident. In some cases, we will work with outside experts to obtain greater insight into the long-term impact of your injuries, particularly in cases of disability that affect employment and earning capacity and/or require ongoing care and assistance.
- Aggressively negotiating with insurance companies. We will not let an insurance company pressure you into settling for less than what you deserve. And we will back up our demands for fair compensation with extensive documentation of your expenses and losses.
- Fight for you in court, if that’s what it comes down to. Although a majority of cases are resolved with a personal injury settlement, our experienced litigators will not hesitate to take your case to trial if we feel the insurance company is not meeting its obligations to you.
As a Serious Injury Law Group client, you will have the attention you deserve from start to finish. Our lawyers will prepare you for what to expect and walk you through every step of your case. We are always available to take your calls and answer any questions you have about your claim.
Schedule a free consultation today to discuss your case and learn how we can help.
Personal Injury Cases We Handle
Our injury law firm takes our clients’ needs seriously. We believe that serious injuries demand serious attention, intent on achieving serious results. We have dedicated our legal practice to assisting those who have been injured by:
We identify and pursue all possible compensation for clients in injury and wrongful death claims. We develop solid, comprehensive cases that provide a foundation for both settlement negotiations and courtroom arguments.
Contact us today, and allow our experienced legal team to review your case and discuss all your legal options for moving forward. An initial consultation is free, so let’s get started today.
Get Started with your CaseCall Us at 1-855-Serious
Contact Our Experienced Lawyers
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured in an accident, your primary concern should be your health. However, there’s no ignoring the potentially devastating costs of a serious accident.
Let our dedicated injury attorneys take that pressure off you. Contact us online or by calling us today for a prompt response. We will provide a free, no-obligation initial consultation. Our law firm can then pursue a claim for you at no cost unless and until we obtain compensation for you. We also have personal injury lawyers in Montgomery.