Cases We Take
Nursing Home Injury
Get Started with your Case Call Us at 1-855-SERIOUS
Cases We Take
At the Serious Injury Law Group, our respected lawyers have extensive experience handling a wide range of personal injury claims. Our attorneys are here to review your case free of charge and help you pursue the full and fair recovery you deserve.
Our Legal Services
Our lawyers are committed to providing superior legal representation for clients involved in numerous different types of accidents. Our personal injury practice areas include:
- Car accidents. Car accidents are a leading cause of personal injuries in Alabama. We have experience successfully handling head-on collision cases, rear-end cases, side-swipe accident cases, T-bone collision cases, and more.
- Trucking accidents. Truck accidents are often more serious and complex than standard motor vehicle accidents, leaving those involved with tragic or fatal injuries. Our trucking accident attorneys have experience in and out of the courtroom and can help you demand the maximum compensation you need to recover.
- Motorcycle accidents. Without the protections provided by the outer shell and safety features of a car, motorcyclists who are hit are often impaired for life. Let our lawyers help you fight for the full settlement or jury award that you deserve to pay for your economic and noneconomic losses.
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents. Motorists have a duty to watch out for people on foot or riding bikes. These types of accidents should never occur ─ and when they do, the victim may never regain mobility or the same quality of life they had prior to the accident.
- Wrongful death. Losing a loved one can be traumatic. If your loved one suffered a fatal injury due to another’s negligence, you can hold that party liable for damages.
- Medical malpractice. We trust our health care providers to help heal us, never to cause us harm. When a health care provider’s medical error leads to injury, a patient may be entitled to compensation through a medical malpractice claim.
- Defective products. The products that you use on a daily basis should add convenience to your life, not detract from it by causing you harm. If you’ve been injured by a defective product, our lawyers have the skills and the resources to hold manufacturers and other large companies accountable.
- Dangerous drugs. You never expect to suffer harm by taking a prescription drug. However, when these medications have unexpected side effects or lead to unintended harm, you need to know about your legal right to compensation.
About Our Firm
With years of experience behind our name, you can count on the Serious Injury Law Group to work hard for you. We value the community we serve, and as Alabama natives, we fight hard for our clients ─ many of whom we are proud to call our friends and neighbors.
We promise to always put you first and to treat you with the respect, compassion, and genuine care that we would provide our own family.
Contact Our Personal Injury Attorneys Today
To learn more about how our team can help you, please schedule a free consultation by calling us directly or reaching out to us online today.