About Our Law Firm
At the Serious Injury Law Group, we take your case as seriously as you do. We know that you are struggling to cope with medical bills and missed time from work. We also know that you have likely never been involved in a lawsuit and are facing added stress about what to expect.
Our experienced and compassionate team is here to take that burden off you. We handle every aspect of your personal injury claim, and our team is always here to answer your questions.
Why Choose Serious Injury Law Group?
When it comes to choosing a personal injury lawyer in Alabama, we know you have a lot of options. However, we believe that our firm stands out:
- Our lawyers put a priority on being responsive. If we can’t answer the moment you call, someone from our firm will get back to you within 24 hours to answer your questions.
- Our attorneys are Alabama natives. We grew up and have families in the communities we serve. We see current and former clients around town, and we are proud to maintain those relationships on a personal level.
- Our team is committed to demanding maximum compensation. Although we work as quickly as possible, we will not rush to settle your case if we believe you deserve more. Our attorneys are experienced litigators who will not back down from a courtroom fight.
- Our law firm only takes personal injury cases. Alabama personal injury law is complex, so we focus solely on these types of cases. We do not divide our time and skill set between injury cases and family law, criminal law, etc.
- Our attorneys always put clients first. We are available to meet with you wherever is most convenient ─ at your home, work, or at the hospital. Our goal is to take the stress of pursuing a claim off you, so you can focus on your health.
To schedule a free consultation, call us anytime or fill out our online contact form. We do not charge any fees upfront to work on your case. In fact, we work on a contingency-fee basis, which means we only get paid if we recover compensation for you.
Our Practice Areas
Alabama personal injury law covers a wide range of claims. At the Serious Injury Law Group, we focus exclusively on personal injury cases such as:
If you have been hurt or lost a loved one and are wondering whether you have a valid personal injury case, contact us now to discuss it. We will go over the details of what has happened to you and lay out all your legal options for pursuing full and fair compensation.
Protecting Your Rights in a Personal Injury Case
Although every case we handle is unique, there are certain steps we always recommend that our clients take to protect their rights in a personal injury claim. These include:
- If possible, take photos or make notes about the accident scene and initial injuries. You should also immediately start a journal or notebook to write down exactly what you remember about what happened. You can use this notebook to document your ongoing treatments and keep track of how your injury is affecting your day-to-day life.
- Take down names and contact information for the people involved in your case. You should get information about the at-fault party, as well as contact information for any witnesses to the accident.
- Save all documentation related to your accident and injury. This includes accident reports, medical bills, and any paperwork sent by insurance companies. Anything that you feel may be relevant to your case, you should save and share with your attorney.
- Never give a recorded statement, sign anything, or accept payment from an insurance company without talking to your attorney. Insurance adjusters will try to push victims into saying things that will hurt their case. Insurers may also toss out low-ball settlements to try to get cash-strapped injury victims to forgo the payments they truly deserve.
- Keep your case to yourself. Insurance investigators will be watching for any evidence that your injury is not as severe as you say. They may be monitoring your social media or attempting to talk to friends and acquaintances about your injury. Laying low while you recover is in your best interests.
Contact Serious Injury Law Group for a Free Case Review
If you are coping with a serious injury due to someone else’s negligence, you need a serious lawyer on your side as soon as possible. When you contact the Serious Injury Law Group, we will begin investigating your claim immediately to collect evidence before it gets lost or disappears.
We will interview witnesses and begin tracking your medical records to build a strong case right from the start. Call us today or contact us online now to set up a free consultation.
What Sets Us Apart
- Solely focused on personal injury cases
- Locally owned and committed to the community
- Tough in negotiations and seasoned in litigation
- Available to meet with clients wherever is most convenient
- Responsive and respectful of your time