Serious Injury Law Group Scholarship Application Form
In an effort to encourage the youth within our communities, the Serious Injury Law Group created funds to provide scholarships and awards to students with hopes to promote academic excellence throughout the 2020-2021 school year. As we all work to create a new normal during this global pandemic, our goal is to motivate students and nurture outstanding scholastic achievement.
- High school senior who has been accepted into a college, university, or trade school
- Must provide two letters of recommendation from a teacher, administrator, or employer
- Prospective beneficiary must be of good moral conduct
- Student must provide acceptance letter from the institution of their choice
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 unweighted
- Must provide a one-page essay on one of the following topics:
- Why are you most deserving of this scholarship?
- What are your long-term dreams and aspirations?
- How have you improved scholastically since freshman year?
- Application deadline is April 30, 2021
- Each scholarship will be a one-time award of $2,500
Financial Award Scheme
The scholarship will be eligible for books, tuition, meal expenses, and room and board.
The winning recipient of the Serious Injury Law Group scholarship will be selected based upon demonstration of scholastic improvement, outstanding moral character, and commitment to higher education.