In an effort to encourage the youth within our communities, the Serious Injury Law Group created funds to provide scholarships and awards to students with hopes to promote academic excellence throughout the 2020-2021 school year. As we all work to create a new normal during this global pandemic, our goal is to motivate students and nurture outstanding scholastic achievement.
- Students must be in grades 7th-12th
- The minimum grade requirement is a 70 (C) average
- For example: If the student had a 60 (D) average for the previous school year, they must end the current school year with at least a 70 (C) or better
- Students must provide two official report cards:
- 2019-2020 school records
- 2020-2021 school records
- Must provide one letter of recommendation from a teacher or administrator from the current school year
- The application deadline is April 30, 2021
- Each student will receive a one-time award of $500
The winning recipient of the Serious Injury Law Group award will be selected based upon demonstration of scholastic improvement year over year, outstanding moral character, and commitment to education.