What Sets Us Apart
- Solely focused on personal injury cases
- Locally owned and committed to the community
- Tough in negotiations and seasoned in litigation
- Available to meet with clients wherever is most convenient
- Responsive and respectful of your time
What Clients Say About Us
Attorney Chris Baldwin
Chris grew up in the small town of Roanoke, Alabama, where he went to Woodland High School in Woodland, AL. After high school, he moved to Tiger Country. Chris finished his undergraduate degree at Auburn University.
While he was in college, he knew that God was calling him to help people through some of the most difficult times in their lives. Upon graduation, Chris was accepted into Faulkner Law School where he received his J.D. and LL.M. He graduated in the top five of his law school class and had a scholarly peer reviewed paper published in an academic journal about qui tam cases.
Chris currently lives in Montgomery, Alabama, and practices from the Serious Injury Law Group branch housed in Montgomery. His hobbies include: cycling, reading and coffee. But the greatest of these is coffee.